Thursday, December 27, 2012

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

It’s hard to believe that in just a few days we will see another year come to an end. My grandfather used to say, “ the older you get, the faster time goes by ”. That never used to make sense to me as I was growing up, but I have to admit that I tend to agree with him now.

Thanks to your friendship and support, 2012 was another great year for Hotel Equities. We managed to grow our portfolio in spite of the headwinds of the global economy and the uncertainties regarding the outcome of the election and the impending fiscal cliff.

Although many uncertainties still remain, I am confident that together we will find new ways to prosper in the new year.

I wish you and your family the very best in 2013.

No comments:

Welcome to Fred Cerrone's Blog

Welcome to “Stuff Worth Sharing”! It is our hope that this blog will help you to know more about our Founder & Chairman, Fred Cerrone, as well as gain some insight into his vision and dreams for Hotel Equities. We welcome your feedback as well as any topics that you would like Fred to cover. Thanks for all you do to help make Hotel Equities a success!

Read More