Tuesday, April 25, 2017

Never Work a Day in your Life


I know I’m a lucky man. For more than 40 years, I have loved my job.  As many of you may know, I took a post at a hotel in Boston, my home town, while waiting to go to Vietnam.  Orders changed, my unit wasn’t called up, I found my passion in hospitality and I’ve been in the business ever since.
Look at our associates pictured throughout our recent newsletter. From award winners to volunteers involved in community service, I see the faces of people who I think have also found their passion.  Wise men from Confucius to my grandfather have shared the same advice. “Choose a job you love, and you will never have to work a day in your life.”
HE's Recent MDP Graduating Class
Another observation comes to mind.  People who love what they do, want to do it well.  They want to learn how to gain skills and advance in their careers.  I’m proud of the fact that Hotel Equities provides training for associates at all levels.  We encourage growth and reward achievement.  Congratulations to the seventh class of associates who recently completed our Management Development Program.
Do you love your job?  I challenge you to embrace your passion, pursue every opportunity available to you, and enjoy a long and prosperous career.

Hospitably,
Coach Fred

No comments:

Welcome to Fred Cerrone's Blog

Welcome to “Stuff Worth Sharing”! It is our hope that this blog will help you to know more about our Founder & Chairman, Fred Cerrone, as well as gain some insight into his vision and dreams for Hotel Equities. We welcome your feedback as well as any topics that you would like Fred to cover. Thanks for all you do to help make Hotel Equities a success!

Read More