Sunday, January 31, 2010

IF YOU HAD A CHANCE TO START ALL OVER AGAIN, WOULD YOU?

If the question is, would I start in the hotel business all over again, my answer would be absolutely yes. I have thoroughly enjoyed the business and can’t see myself doing anything else. I have had the opportunity to meet all different types of people that I would not have otherwise met. No two days have ever been exactly alike and it has not been boring. I have been afforded the opportunity to grow and utilize my gifts and talents in a manner which has hopefully been of help to others. Someone once said that the key to success and happiness in life is to find something that you enjoy doing and then to find someone who is willing to pay you to do it. In that, I have been both happy and successful.

No comments:

Welcome to Fred Cerrone's Blog

Welcome to “Stuff Worth Sharing”! It is our hope that this blog will help you to know more about our Founder & Chairman, Fred Cerrone, as well as gain some insight into his vision and dreams for Hotel Equities. We welcome your feedback as well as any topics that you would like Fred to cover. Thanks for all you do to help make Hotel Equities a success!

Read More