Wednesday, March 31, 2010

WHERE DID YOU VACATION AS A CHILD?

We lived in Boston, not too far from the beautiful beaches of Cape Cod, Massachusetts, however we used to vacation in Miami Beach each summer. It would take us 4 days by car to get there and 4 days to get back which left us 6 days at the beach. It was my mother’s favorite place and therefore became the family’s destination of choice each year. Each night as we stopped to rest along the way, it was my job to inspect the motel room alongside my mother, before finally selecting where we were going to spend the night. Specifically it was my job to look under the beds for any foreign creatures. I guess that is where I got my first glimpse of what would eventually become my life long career in the hotel business. In a sense, I guess the OA process was born here.

No comments:

Welcome to Fred Cerrone's Blog

Welcome to “Stuff Worth Sharing”! It is our hope that this blog will help you to know more about our Founder & Chairman, Fred Cerrone, as well as gain some insight into his vision and dreams for Hotel Equities. We welcome your feedback as well as any topics that you would like Fred to cover. Thanks for all you do to help make Hotel Equities a success!

Read More